Мы дождались!!! Вчера, в дочкин день рождения, нам наконец прислали долгожданное Promise of Visa Letter!!!
Dear Ms. Querida,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Your file appears to be complete and we are now prepared to issue your permanent residence visas, conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer. Your visas will be valid for travel to Canada until 19-05-2011. Extensions to this validity will not be considered. Visas will be issued to:
· QUERIDA JR.
· QUERIDO JR.
Visas will only be released if, by the time of visa issuance, all information provided in your application remains COMPLETE, ACCURATE and UNCHANGED and other requirements remain valid. Therefore, if any changes occur in your application prior to visa issuance (birth, marriage, divorce, etc.), you are required to inform the Immigration Section in writing immediately and wait for further instructions. Your visa(s) would be invalid if the information provided does not accurately reflect the legal status of each of your family members - note that you will NOT be permitted to enter Canada if the information provided to our office prior to your arrival in Canada is incomplete or incorrect.
You should collect your visa(s) within 90 days from the date of this letter. Otherwise, your application may be refused for non-compliance.
To obtain your visas, you must present the following documents:
1. this letter;
2. your and your accompanying family members’ foreign travel passport(s) (children must have their own passports, if possible). If not, they can be included in a parent's passport. Child's photo must be put into parent's passport;
3. a proof of settlement funds – see attached instructions.
4. completed Appendix “A” (see attached). Please ensure that Appendix “A” is signed and dated by the Principal Applicant. We will only accept forms which contain your original signature. Unsigned forms will be returned and will result in a delay in visa issuance;
5. other documents and/or payments - see Appendix “B”.
The documents can be submitted to the Visa and Immigration Section of the Embassy of Canada in Moscow:
• at your expense, through the Visa Service section of Pony Express (see www.ponyexpress.ru) or via the International Organization for Migration (IOM) (see www.canadainternational.gc.ca/russia-russie/visas/1-6.aspx?lang=eng);
• in person. Please note that if you are required to pay any visa fees, you should contact the Visa Service section of Pony Express or IOM as the Embassy of Canada in Moscow does not accept cash payments; or present a certified cheque or a money order. For payment instructions see www.canadainternational.gc.ca/russia-russie/visas/7.aspx?lang=eng.
You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your passports and the required visas.
You may submit your documents for visa issuance to the Visa and Immigration Section of the Embassy of Canada in Moscow on any day except Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays (see www.canadainternational.gc.ca/russia-russie/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng#link6), from 8:30am to 11:00am. Visas are released the same day from 2:00pm to 3:00pm.
First Secretary (Immigration)